Dr. Meredith Wierman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 4th, 2016
She's always treated me with respect and dignity. I followed her to her new practice in the south bend area because of this and I wish I could continue to see her as a patient.

November 11th, 2015
Needs license revoked she doesnt care
Resently hospitalized and placed on life support due to pcp pneumonia. She filled in on weekend for another dr. In office. Was ok in hospital. When released appointment was set up to see her partner. Went to the appointment and was informed she did not wish me treated in that office, it was stated she gave me a name of a dr outside st joe regional dr's network, she never did, and they didn't know why the appointment was even made. When inquiry as to why, it was stated due to problems in past. She has never been my dr in the 30 years I have been HIV poz. When I was transporting pt's a couple did see her in Michigan, but never me and never any issues. The nurse is exstremly rude!

May 29th, 2015
SHE TOOK A LOT OF TIME WITH ME, TRYING TO THINK THROUGH MY UNIQUE MEDICAL SITUATION IN REGARDS TO CAUSE AND TREATMENT.

March 11th, 2014
I won't be back
2 occasions I needed special care and asked for appointment. nurse said they could call something in (without diagnosis). office manager denied me treatment and told dr I threatened to blog. I am no longer welcome there. they need to address patient care and ethics.

January 3rd, 2012
Rushed appointment
Dr. Wierman demonstrates extensive knowledge of HIV management, but the appointment was very rushed and had a factory assembly line feeling to it. Unfortunately, Dr. Wierman makes off the cuff psychoanalysis yet she has no degree in the field. The nurse was simply rude.

June 2nd, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Wierman is most definitely one of the best doctors I've had the privilege to have. She is very conversational, and extremely professional. Moreover, she takes time with her patients and encourages me to ask questions. I feel very comfortable having Dr. Wierman as my doctor. I hope She remains in the area for many years to come!