inactive

Mergie Desir MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

May 27th, 2016
Found My New GP!
I felt the need to find a new GP because my current Dr is getting very disorganized. I love this Dr. The 1 downside is that her office is very small!!! Also, the staff was playing R&B music and i felt the volume was too loud. Other than that Dr Desir was very kind, knowledgeable and non judgmental. T felt as if she genuinely cared about my well being. I will be referring other family and friends to her for sure.

February 24th, 2015
Dr. Desir has a way of making her patients feel comfortable and relaxed. Down to earth.

November 7th, 2014
Best MD!
The best doctor I know. Makes you feel like family!

September 28th, 2014
Excellent Caring Doctor
Dr. Desir has been my physician for years as well as my 83 yrs old grandmother. My sister just started seeing her and we all love her. She is very compassionate and very eager to help you with all of your concerns. She is very knowledgeable and helped me with a difficult diagnosis. She is not just a prescription writer. She likes to try alternatives to keep you safe and healthy. She promotes longevity and that alone makes her a ten!

April 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
Ive been with Dr. Desir for about 10 years and I love her. She is always patient and treats me with care. She doesnt just write off a bunch of prescriptions when I go there. She thoroughly listens and explains everything and really cares about her patients. Ive recommended her to many friends and family.

March 25th, 2012
prescribed medicine Quality - not as good
half of the time her prescribed medicine gives me side effects. Later i wonder why i was there at first place. BTW, i am a healthy person hardly get sick.