The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meridith Englander
Dr. Meridith Englander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delmar, NY, with another office in Troy, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Englander is affiliated with Ellis Hospital, Samaritan Hospital and Albany Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Meridith Englander has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Meridith Englander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delmar, NY.
Dr. Ananth Narayan
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Delmar, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Frederick Eames
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Delmar, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Maria Boulos
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Delmar, NY 0 mi19