A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meridith Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meridith Englander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meridith Englander, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Englander has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meridith Englander MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Meridith Englander practice?
- Dr. Meridith Englander has 1 office location.
Dr. Meridith Englander practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Delmar, NY.
See Delmar Radiologists.