A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meridith Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meridith Englander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meridith Englander, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Englander has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meridith Englander MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Meridith Englander practice?
- Dr. Meridith Englander has 1 office location.
Dr. Meridith Englander practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Delmar, NY.
See Delmar Radiologists.