A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meridith Farrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meridith Farrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meridith Farrow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrow graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meridith Johnson Farrow MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Meridith J. Farrow practice?
- Dr. Meridith Farrow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meridith Farrow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.