Dr. Meridyth Munns MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Janesville, WI

April 29th, 2015
terrible
Most memorable moment was the doctor telling us for months that everything was going great. Then reality hit. She should not be practicing at all and will miss anything of detail that will effect you and your outcome.

February 13th, 2011
Exclusively Gynecological Visit
I had seen Dr. Munns once many years ago, so was not her regular patient. Her staff worked me into her schedule fairly quickly. She was on call and I was being "fit in", so I was aware that she probably wouldn't have a lot of time to spend with me. That was not the case. She spent over an hour with me, and was very thorough. Investigated my medical history, listened to my concerns, valued my opinion, ordered multiple tests that I wanted and she recommended (not to run up my bill, but to be thorough). Through some of these tests, we've discovered a condition that has made my quality of life suffer, but has an easy resolution. We're still addressing other areas, but the fact that I'm able to use the word "we" when describing my care, is invaluable. I'm involved and an active participant in my own care and treatment with an expert's guidance. The MyChart portal offered by Mercy Healthcare Systems is also a wonderful addition to my care. Highly recommend.