A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Zink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zink graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Zink has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Zink MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Zink practice?
- Dr. Ashley Zink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Zink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.