A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meridythe Hickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hickman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hickman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meridythe Hickman practice?
Dr. Meridythe Hickman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.