Dr. Merielle Stephens Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Merielle Stephens?

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Stephens' was very difficult to get a hold of and nearly impossible to get an appointment with. I would not recommend receiving medical care from her.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Due to severe dysplasia, I had to have a colposcopy, biopsy and LEEP procedure. Dr. Stephens was extremely knowledgeable and actually spent the time to explain to me everything that would happen during all of these procedures. She spent a long time talking to me over the phone making sure that I understood everything she was telling me and making sure that I had every single question answered. Dr. Stephens has an extremely comforting and warm personality and she made me feel very comfortable during an otherwise extremely uncomfortable procedure. I would recommend her to anyone that needs to have a colposcopy, biopsy or LEEP procedure performed. She is one of the best Doctors I have ever had.

Posted on May 16th, 2017