A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merik Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merik Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merik Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merik Spiers Gross MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merik S. Gross practice?
- Dr. Merik Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Merik Gross practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.