Dr. Merinda Herron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
All three of my children went to Dr. Herron. Today, they are 15, 20, and 26 years old. Love her!!

October 31st, 2015
She was very unprofessional, and did not value me as a patient. I would never recommend her to anybody. I have called her office 4 times in 3 weeks and she is yet to respond. I had some concerns about my new born and his skin. Thank God his dad has a childhood doc.

February 4th, 2014
Absolutely phenomenal
Dr. Herron has been my pediatrician for years. She has been amazing. Any time I need to get in, they make sure I get in same day. I am able to talk to her on the phone and ask questions. I love her and her staff! There is not a thing that I would change about her. I feel very blessed to have her for a pediatrician.

July 4th, 2013
Best Pediatrician!
Dr. Herron is truly amazing! You can tell she loves medicine! She is so informative, patient, calm and giving. We have been using Dr. Herron since we met her at Northside Hospital after giving birth to our only son. As a new mother she was a fantastic partner, she was calm, patient and spent time with us explaining and sharing. Most of the time she is on call herself after hours and if not she has a reputable children's hospital on call. If you are truly looking for a partner and guide for your child's health and well being, you will have the right pediatrician with Dr. Merrinda Herron!!

September 29th, 2011
The best pediatrician in Atlanta
My two children 13 and 3 have been with Dr. Herron since birth. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Herron and staff professionalism and regard for my child 13 years ago, there was no question my 2nd child would be under her care. Although we commute 45 miles one way, due to the high regard and respect for her patients and effective advice and recommendations provided to the me, it's worth the 2-4 annual visits.

May 4th, 2011
Dr. Herron is the BEST pediatrician I've ever met. She's caring, thorough, and very personal. We LOVE her and drive over an hour just to see her.