Dr. Merit Lemke MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 8th, 2015
Satisfied patient
I can be a chicken when it comes to needles and such. After avoiding a biopsy for years, Dr Lemke was THE doctor who had the right bedside manner. Caring, solicitous, but also knowledgeable and inspiring confidence. Their entire office is understanding of women, and caters to individual foibles. I couldn't be happier, and praise God for giving such competent people to care for needs of sensitive female problems. In 3 visits, I believe I've lost my fears of 40 plus years seeing ob/gyn doctors. It took me a while to figure out that it is preferable to see a woman about woman problems, especially if you're like me and have a difficult time talking about private health concerns.

September 25th, 2013
Good Person and Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Lemke's for years. She has always been a concerned and informative doctor. Her bedside manner is wonderful and I have never felt like she was in a hurry. Give her a try she really is nice!!!

April 13th, 2011
Unprofessional, Rude, Incompetent and unethical staff
Had a very bad experience with this doctor financially. They were at the realm of a huge financial mistake but took no responsibility and left me responsible for a balance I never should have been responsible for since it was partly them to blame. If you go here, make sure you call your insurance company yourself to verify what they tell you is covered! Their fault or not, you will be responsible for full amount...beware.