A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merita Halilhodzic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merita Halilhodzic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halilhodzic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halilhodzic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merita Halilhodzic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halilhodzic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merita Halilhodzic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Merita Halilhodzic practice?
- Dr. Merita Halilhodzic has 1 office location.
Dr. Merita Halilhodzic practices Psychiatry near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Psychiatrists.