Dr. Meriwether Frazier Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meriwether Frazier Jr?

Have you seen Dr. Meriwether Frazier Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2013

MIA

When you are with Dr Frazier things are great. He is sharp and catches things other doctors miss. The problem is that he is out of the office at least a week every 6-8 weeks and his office staff incompetant on their best day. Better off with a lesser doc who is available and has a handle on their staff.

November 14th, 2012

Really needs some new staff

Dr. Frazier seems very kind and knowledgable however, at every turn his office staff made mistakes which cost me time, money and caused me stress. Lynn who schedules proceedures and tests called me 4 different days in the 5 days prior to my proceedure. Every time she called her story was different. She had gotten preauth from my insurance company; no, wait, she doesn't have my insurance information at all, I'm being sent for XRays; no, wait, it surgery, don't worry, you won't need anesthesia, oh yeah, it's general anesthesia. This woman HAS to be related to one of the doctors. There is NO other reason they would keep her on staff.If it were not for my experiences with Lynn I would rate this practice higher and I would still be a patient.

October 1st, 2012

Dr. Frazier is a great physician. He is very professional, but at the same time, he is very down to earth and easy to talk with. I would highly recommend seeing this physician if you suffer from joint pain, back pain, or anything else related. I feel like this doctor genuinely cares for each of his patients which means a lot to me, and I myself am in the healthcare field. I have had pain for years related to Crohn's disease, which is auto-immune and can be very difficult to receive good treatment for. In the past couple of months my pain has become unbearable at times. Dr. Frazier has performed several procedures/minor surgeries on me and I would trust him with anything he said, or suggested I do.

April 13th, 2012

Dr. Frazier is always congenial and caring. The office staff, however, is terrible in every way that an office staff can be rated, especially Lynn, the scheduler.

December 17th, 2010

best doctor I have been to in 50 years

He is in his groove as Doctor - will recommend to eveyone I know.

December 12th, 2010

This doctor cares

Dr. Frazier is excellent in his work. Helped me tremendously in diagnosing and treating my spinal problems. He is very conservative in his treatment because he does not believe in performing big surgery to make money and his patient's well being always come first.

August 6th, 2010

Patient/ Nanette Fisk

Dr. Frazier is the most caring, truthfull, Christian Dr. that I have ever meet. His staff is amazing and very loving. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of his help. God gave us a life to live and walk the Christian walk everyday, what a blessing! He also gave us a purpose on this earth to fullfill. Dr. Frazier, without a doubt in my mind, has God in his heart and is fullfilling God's purpose. Dr. Frazier there is a special place in heaven for you as well as an amazing crown filled with love just for you. I know this as well as the most lovely Heavenly Father that so freely gave up his life for us to live. Jesus loves you, keep doing his will.

October 13th, 2009

Dr Frazier is great, too bad his staff isn't as nice as he is!

June 8th, 2009

Great Physician

I can honestly say that Dr. Frazier is one of the best physicians I have ever had. He made me as a patient feel that I was more than just a paycheck to him. He has been quite thorough in performing testing and such to come to a diagnosis for me. Not only is he a consummate professional, but he is a very kind and caring man.

December 6th, 2015