Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merl MacNeil
Dr. Merl MacNeil, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Whitinsville, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. MacNeil is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, Health Alliance Hospitals Inc and St. Camillus Nursing Home. Dr. MacNeil has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Merl MacNeil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Merl MacNeil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitinsville, MA.
Dr. Michael Thompson
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Whitinsville, MA 0.26 mi27
Dr. Cay Denherder
Whitinsville, MA 0.68 mi32
Dr. Caroline Alper
Uxbridge, MA 2.02 mi20