A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merla Puray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merla Puray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merla Puray, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puray graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Puray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans