A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merla Puray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merla Puray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merla Puray, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puray graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Puray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merla E Puray MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merla E. Puray practice?
- Dr. Merla Puray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merla Puray practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Hematologists, and Merced Oncologists.