A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Bari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Bari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Bari, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bari graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Mindy Bari MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Merle M. Bari practice?
- Dr. Merle Bari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Merle Bari practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwyne, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.