A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Barth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Barth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Henry Barth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Merle H. Barth practice?
- Dr. Merle Barth has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Barth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.