A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Barth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Barth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Barth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Henry Barth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Merle H. Barth practice?
- Dr. Merle Barth has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Barth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.