A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Bruce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruce
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Bruce, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Bruce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Francis Bruce FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Merle F. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Merle Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Bruce practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.