A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Bruce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Bruce, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Bruce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Francis Bruce FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Merle F. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Merle Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Bruce practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.