A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Ipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Ipson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ipson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Anne Ipson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merle A. Ipson practice?
- Dr. Merle Ipson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merle Ipson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians.