A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Ipson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ipson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Merle Ipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merle A. Ipson practice?
Dr. Merle Ipson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mariel Ipson, Dr. Meryl Ipson, Dr. Muriel Ipson