A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Merle Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Stanley Mark MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merle S. Mark practice?
- Dr. Merle Mark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merle Mark practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.