A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Monsein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Monsein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Monsein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Human Resource Institute Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monsein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merle E. Monsein practice?
Dr. Merle Monsein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Newton Center, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.