A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Monsein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Monsein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Monsein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Human Resource Institute Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Ellen Monsein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Merle E. Monsein practice?
- Dr. Merle Monsein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Merle Monsein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Newton Center, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.