Learn more about Dr. Merle Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprague
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprague Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Sprague, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sprague has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Spencer Sprague MD is a female Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merle S. Sprague practice?
- Dr. Merle Sprague has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Sprague practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Pathologists and Tripler Army Medical Center Radiologists.