A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Sprague, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sprague has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Spencer Sprague MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merle S. Sprague practice?
- Dr. Merle Sprague has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Sprague practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Radiation Oncology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Pathologists and Tripler Army Medical Center Oncologists.