A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Clinton Turner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merle C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Merle Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Turner practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.