A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merle Wade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Wade, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Lindy Wade MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Merle L. Wade practice?
- Dr. Merle Wade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Merle Wade practices Urology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL.
See Gadsden Urologists.