A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merle Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merle Williamson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Williamson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merle Dean Williamson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Merle D. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Merle Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Merle Williamson practices Anesthesiology near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Anesthesiologists.