Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merlin Butler
Dr. Merlin Butler, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Butler is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Children's Mercy Hospital and University of Kansas Medical Center. Dr. Butler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Merlin Butler has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Merlin Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Robert Schimke
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Kansas City, KS 0 mi51
Dr. Diane Persons
Pathology, Medical Genetics
Kansas City, KS 0 mi30
Dr. Kallie Weinand
Kansas City, MO 1.08 mi