Dr. Merlin Hamer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 23rd, 2014
Much skill. Wow. So surgeon.
This dr skilled. Fix much problems. wow. So training many years. Much recommend.

October 12th, 2013
a class act
Dr. Merlin Hamer, or "the wiz" as we called him at Hogwarts really had a way with the wand. As you can see from his picture, his youth potions are second to none. His training in wizardry compliments his skill and expertise in his hand surgery. He did a great job on my nephew's hand. You could say he gave my nephew a great hand job!

October 9th, 2013
"Great Specialist, Top of his Craft, Might be Immortal"
Dr. Hamer, or "Merlin" as he prefers to be called, is quite the wizard. He worked his magic on my torn dorsal interroseus muscle, and it fixed all of my grip-related problems. Now I'm back to sailing and I feel confident I can really grip my boom! Also he is stunning for a man of his age. I wish he'd share his secrets!

October 9th, 2013
This can't be real
How does a 74 year old doctor look like that? what is going on with this website...Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind getting surgery done by this sweet potato, but this is a little misleading.

April 4th, 2013
Excellent experience
I was amazed to be seen a bit EARLY the day of my first appointment. Yes, early. After that I was seen exactly on time. Dr. and staff were all so nice and willing to spend time explaining the diagnosis, testing, treatment. I've had enough other medical conditions/experiences to tell you this one was above average. I can't think of a negative thing to say and have already referred others to Dr. Hamer. I live in Yuma, AZ and believe me, it was well worth the drive. Feel confident in your choice to see Dr. Hamer. You won't be sorry.

December 16th, 2011