A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merlin Hamre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamre
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Hamre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merlin Hamre, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamre graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Hamre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merlin Ross Hamre MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merlin R. Hamre practice?
- Dr. Merlin Hamre has 1 office location.
Dr. Merlin Hamre practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Pediatric Specialists.