A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merlin Hamre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merlin Hamre, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamre graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Hamre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merlin Ross Hamre MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merlin R. Hamre practice?
- Dr. Merlin Hamre has 1 office location.
Dr. Merlin Hamre practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians and Anchorage Oncologists.