A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merlin Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robb
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merlin Robb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merlin Lee Robb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Merlin L. Robb practice?
- Dr. Merlin Robb has 1 office location.
Dr. Merlin Robb practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians and Silver Spring Pediatric Specialists.