A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merna Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merna Vera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merna Vera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merna Michelle Vera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merna M. Vera practice?
- Dr. Merna Vera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merna Vera practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
See Villa Rica Family Physicians.