Dr. Meron Levitats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meron Levitats?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Meron Levitats?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 16th, 2012

WILL NEVER GO BACK!!

THE MOST HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. NO EXPLAINATION OF THE PROCEDURE THAT WAS TO TAKE PLACE(I HAD TO STOP HIM AND ASK QUESTIONS) OF COURSE IT SEEMS I HAD NO RIGHT TO ASK! I FELT THE MOST EXCRUTIATING PAIN(FELT AS IF I WAS BEING TORTORED)- I WAS JUST ANOTHER GOOD INSURANCE PATIENT(I FELT THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I WAS SEEN) THE STAFF WAS COLD AND IMPERSONAL, THEY WOULD NOT GIVE EYE TO EYE CONTACT.

February 26th, 2016