A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meroujan Maljian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maljian
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Maljian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meroujan Maljian, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maljian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meroujan Ardziv Maljian MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Meroujan A. Maljian practice?
- Dr. Meroujan Maljian has 1 office location.
Dr. Meroujan Maljian practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.