A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merredith Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merredith Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merredith Lowe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lowe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merredith Robert Lowe MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Merredith R. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Merredith Lowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merredith Lowe practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.