A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrick Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrick Wetzler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrick Wetzler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrick Jay Wetzler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merrick J. Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Merrick Wetzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrick Wetzler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.