Learn more about Dr. Merrick Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrick Wetzler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrick Wetzler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wetzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merrick J. Wetzler practice?
Dr. Merrick Wetzler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.