Learn more about Dr. Merrick Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrick Wetzler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetzler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetzler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrick Wetzler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrick Jay Wetzler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merrick J. Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Merrick Wetzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrick Wetzler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.