Learn more about Dr. Merrilee Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrilee Brandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrilee Brandt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
- St Marys Hospital
- Tawas St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrilee R Brandt MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merrilee R. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Merrilee Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrilee Brandt practices Surgery near Centralia, IL.
See Centralia Surgeons.