Learn more about Dr. Merrill Ansher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Ansher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansher
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ansher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Ansher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansher graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Ansher MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill Ansher practice?
- Dr. Merrill Ansher has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Ansher practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Neurologists.