Learn more about Dr. Merrill Ansher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Ansher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansher
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ansher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Ansher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansher graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Ansher MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill Ansher practice?
- Dr. Merrill Ansher has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Ansher practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Neurologists.