A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Benson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Benson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Douglas Benson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill D. Benson practice?
- Dr. Merrill Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Merrill Benson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Monticello, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Monticello Allergists, Monticello Internists, and Monticello Rheumatologists.