A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Benson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Benson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Benson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Benson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill Benson practice?
- Dr. Merrill Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Benson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Allergists, Indianapolis Internists, and Indianapolis Rheumatologists.