Learn more about Dr. Merrill Gershwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Gershwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Gershwin, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershwin graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gershwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merrill E. Gershwin practice?
Dr. Merrill Gershwin practices Rheumatology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Davis Rheumatologists.