A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Callis Horne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Callis Horne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Callis Horne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callis Horne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Callis Horne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Callis Horne MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Merrill Callis Horne practice?
- Dr. Merrill Callis Horne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Merrill Callis Horne practices Pediatrics near Mesquite, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Mesquite Pediatricians.