A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Horne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Horne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Horne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Merrill C. Horne practice?
Dr. Merrill Horne practices Pediatrics near Mesquite, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Mesquite Pediatricians.