Learn more about Dr. Merrill Kies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Kies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kies
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Kies, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kies graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Stephen Kies MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill S. Kies practice?
- Dr. Merrill Kies has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Kies practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.