Learn more about Dr. Merrill Kies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Kies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Kies, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kies graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Stephen Kies MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill S. Kies practice?
- Dr. Merrill Kies has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Kies practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.