A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Lewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Lewen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Lewen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lewen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Sue Lewen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill S. Lewen practice?
- Dr. Merrill Lewen has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Lewen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.