A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Lewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Lewen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Lewen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lewen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Sue Lewen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill S. Lewen practice?
- Dr. Merrill Lewen has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Lewen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.