Dr. Merrill Liteplo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merrill Liteplo?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Merrill Liteplo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2011

Kind and Compassionate Doctor

I saw Dr. Liteplo for eczema, and also for adult acne (i'm > 40 yrs old). Both conditions can be frustrating to treat, but Dr. Liteplo takes the time to discuss options with me, and to answer my questions. I feel that we come up with treatment plans together, not that he dictates to me what to do. His staff is also impressive and really helpful. Two days before a big social event, I woke up with a huge, painful, and RED acne cyst. Seriously, it had its own zip code. But the staff got me in for a cortisone injection that day, and the cyst was a small red dot by the next day. I'm very impressed with Dr. L and his staff, and will be visiting the office as long as they'll have me!

January 13th, 2011

Professional yet friendly

Routine skin cancer screening for the past 3 years, he found one, which he treated (biopsied then removed). Other straightforward skin situations he explained, and I would trust him on something more complicated. Excellent "bedside manner" - good communication, listened to all my questions (which he answered in clear terms), gave useful advice on related issues. He is very busy, the appointments move along quickly but I never had the sense of being "rushed out the door", he took the time necessary to make sure all my questions were answered.

November 5th, 2014