Dr. Merrill Liteplo MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Concord, MA

June 24th, 2011
Kind and Compassionate Doctor
I saw Dr. Liteplo for eczema, and also for adult acne (i'm > 40 yrs old). Both conditions can be frustrating to treat, but Dr. Liteplo takes the time to discuss options with me, and to answer my questions. I feel that we come up with treatment plans together, not that he dictates to me what to do. His staff is also impressive and really helpful. Two days before a big social event, I woke up with a huge, painful, and RED acne cyst. Seriously, it had its own zip code. But the staff got me in for a cortisone injection that day, and the cyst was a small red dot by the next day. I'm very impressed with Dr. L and his staff, and will be visiting the office as long as they'll have me!

January 13th, 2011
Professional yet friendly
Routine skin cancer screening for the past 3 years, he found one, which he treated (biopsied then removed). Other straightforward skin situations he explained, and I would trust him on something more complicated. Excellent "bedside manner" - good communication, listened to all my questions (which he answered in clear terms), gave useful advice on related issues. He is very busy, the appointments move along quickly but I never had the sense of being "rushed out the door", he took the time necessary to make sure all my questions were answered.