Learn more about Dr. Merrill Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Francis Hospital and Health Care Center Mooresvil
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Anderson Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Merrill A. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Merrill Ritter has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mooresville, IN.
See Mooresville Orthopedic Surgeons.