A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Solan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Solan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Solan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Solan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Joan Solan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Merrill J. Solan practice?
- Dr. Merrill Solan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Merrill Solan practices Pediatrics and Therapeutic Radiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Media Pediatricians and Media Radiologists.