A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merrill Sparago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merrill Sparago is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merrill Sparago, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparago graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparago has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merrill Tremayne Sparago MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Merrill T. Sparago practice?
- Dr. Merrill Sparago has 1 office location.
Dr. Merrill Sparago practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.