Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merritt Auld
Dr. Merritt Auld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Auld is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Stevens Hospital and Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Auld has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Merritt Auld has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Merritt Auld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Laura Matsen Ko
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Nicholas Seibert
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi10
Dr. Frederick Lee
Seattle, WA 0 mi19