A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merritt Dunlap, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Dunlap, MD, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- preventive care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunlap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt W Dunlap MD and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merritt W. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Merritt Dunlap has 1 office location.
Dr. Merritt Dunlap practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Family Physicians.