A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Fajt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merritt Fajt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Fajt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fajt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt Fajt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merritt Fajt practice?
- Dr. Merritt Fajt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merritt Fajt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.