A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Fajt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merritt Fajt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fajt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fajt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Fajt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fajt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt Fajt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merritt Fajt practice?
- Dr. Merritt Fajt has 1 office location.
Dr. Merritt Fajt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.