Dr. Merritt Matthews Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Merritt Matthews?

Speechless

Posted on November 4th, 2014

This was the worst experience with healthcare that I have ever had and Dr. Matthews and his staff are perfect examples of how and why the healthcare system is failing. The office manager was the most unprofessional person I have come across. Dr.Matthew was even worse when I addressed my concerns with him he even cursed at me. I don't know how he gets away with it. I'm sure its because most of Hus patients are low income and don't realize that they do not have to tolerate that type of treatment. He is taking advantage of his position and is a disgrace to the community he works in. I can only hope that more patients come forward or take the extra step to file grievences against him. He should be ashamed of himself.

Posted on September 6th, 2017