A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Raitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Raitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raitt graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Raitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Walla Walla Veterans Affairs M
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan