Learn more about Dr. Merritt Raitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raitt
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Raitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raitt graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Raitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Walla Walla Veterans Affairs M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt Raitt MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Merritt Raitt practice?
- Dr. Merritt Raitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Merritt Raitt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.