A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Raitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merritt Raitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raitt graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Raitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Walla Walla Veterans Affairs M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merritt Raitt MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Merritt Raitt practice?
- Dr. Merritt Raitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merritt Raitt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.