A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merry Alto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merry Alto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alto graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Alto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merry M Alto MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merry M. Alto practice?
- Dr. Merry Alto has 1 office location.
- Dr. Merry Alto practices Emergency Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.